2018 Club Train Show Schedule Announced
Saturday - December 2, 2017
The club announced we'll be taking part in six train shows for 2018 as we've completed finalizing our 2018 planning calendar. Each show is a unique opportunity for the club. Four of the six shows happen in the first five months of 2018.
Make sure to check back here on the website for more detials as each show date comes closer.
- Rails In The Rockies Train Show in Estes Park, Colorado in February is our first show of 2018. The annual show entering its 21st. year is the longest running show the club has participated in since our founding. This years will mark our 17th appearance in the show since 1999.
- Rocky Mountain (TCA) Train Show in March at the Merchandise Mart in Denver has become one of the largest train shows west of the Mississippi. The Rocky Mountain Trains show spans over 2 1/2 arces of the facility includes multiple layouts and scales, how-to clinics, vendors and manufacturers from across the country.
- Sherman Hill Annual Train Show in Cheyenne, Wyoming in mid-May is held in conjunction with Cheyenne's Depot Days. Folks who come out to the train show have a bonus opportunity to also tour UP's hertigage steam facility and see surviving steam locomotives including the Big Boy 4014. The show is shifting to having layout alternate years so this will be a last show for us there until 2020.
- Rocky Mountain Hobby Expo Is a new show that made its debut in October 2017. It showcases all the hobbies together from RC planes, cars and drones to trains. This year's installment will be held on October 27th - 28th, 2018 at the Merchandise Mart in Denver, Colorado.
- Rocky Mountain (TCA) Train Show November 24th - 25th, 2018, Loveland, Colorado.