A well-maintained website attracts more visits, won't look out-dated, and will helps us engage better with our visitors. While we regularly update our website on club activities periodically we like to take portions of the website offline to update and improve the overall appearance and function of the websites to get more traffic, boost visits, and strengthen the club's brand identity.
During the week of July 13th you may find portions of the website unavailabe or offline. We'll be doing the following Website maintenance starting on July 13, 2020:
We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Content updates to keep the website fresh and relevant
- New feature integrations to enhance our website functionality
- Website performance checks and improvements
- On-page search engine optimizations
- Content formatting to enhance readability and user experience
- Other small website maintenance tasks